Okay NS, I've run out of money. So here is a sale so I can buy a season pass or two.
1. I'm perfectly open to trades, but I will be needing to receive whatever you're wanting to trade before I ship anything out. Sorry, but NS is becoming a sketchy place these days if you aren't careful. And if you don't trust me, just check my feedback.
2. I accept all forms of payment and will ship anywhere, as long as you cover it.
3. None of the jacket have touched the washer or dryer and none of the Jiberish has touched a dryer since I've owned them. (So rail stains can most likely come off.)
4. The model is 5'4 and would like to state that she did not have time to get ready after showering and that is why here hair looks terrible. Also she is not for sale, but possibly for trade.
5. Please PM me with offers. It makes everything much easier to keep track of IMO.
6. More items=better prices.
7. I'm more than willing to provide more detailed pictures of things if you would like.
Anyways, let us begin.
XXL Blue Pinstripe Sunice jacket.
-Well, it's Sunice. (RIP)
-Super tech jacket, tons of cool pockets and features.
-Small rail stain. (See picture below)
XL White Spyder Godfather pants.
-Good condition. Used about half a season.
M Brown/Baby Blue 4square jacket.
-Used under 5 times.
-Runs bigger than most mediums.
(Same Spyder pants)
M Brown/Blue DC jacket.
-Would let go cheeeaaappp.
(Same Spyder pants)
XL Brown Siver Insulated suit.
-AMAZING condition for a company that no longer exists.
-Super warm, crazy comfortable and warm.
-Tons of dope pockets.
XL Grey Siver Dinner jacket.
-My favorite jacket ever, style for myles.
-Dope pockets. (two 40's can be fit in these pockets, see pics.)
-Not the greatest condition. (see pics.) It also smells a little of "special smoke".
(Same Siver pants)
L BRIGHT Green Special Blend pants.
-Next to new condition, less than 5 days.
ALL PIECES OF JIBERISH ARE FEELERS AND I WOULD RATHER TRADE THEM.
-Not this last years line, so much bigger.
L Mission6 Brown pants.
-Will sell cheap.
-Cool plaid pattern. (pics.)
L Level 1 Crew
-Let's be honest, isn't it everyones favorite Jiberish?
-The back is cracking, the front is much better.
XXL Broken Stripes
-A few dots of unknown substance. (pics.)
M Charlie Hustle
-Almost new condition.
-The guy told me it was a large when I was buying it. It's not. So too small.
XLT Nomis hoodie.
-Pretty damn tall.
XXL Spyder hoodie.
-Water resistant material.
-Great for spring skiing!
XL Sessions hoodie.
-Warm as hell.
-Two Line bandanas. Not too used.
-L Armada hoodie. Plenty of life left.
-Black/Gray Oakley Wisdoms. Good condition and I'd let go cheap.
-Custom dyed Oakley Crowbars. White Static strap, Baby Blue riggers, Light Purple frame, Fire Iridium lens. Looks super dope.
-Murdered Out Oakley Crowbars. About to be full dyed black strap, Matte Black riggers, Matte Black frame, Black Iridium lens. Only issue is foam on top was thrashed when I got it, but I fixed it well. I will get pictures.
-Permission Crowbar Lens. A little scratched, not too bad. If I recall correctly this once belonged to Ben Moxham. /claim
-The Motherland, Look It Up, Alone. All work great. The Motherland still in wrapper.
Volkl Karma 169's w/ Salomon ti12' bindings.
-Selling for a friend, so I don't know a ton about them off the top of my head. Skis have around 20 days on them and bindings have less than 5.
-Would make a great first twin tip or beginning all-mountain skier.
-Bases are in alright condition, two decent scratches that could be ground down. (pics.)
-Topsheets are money, just a couple dings.
-Sorry, I don't know how far back they are mounted or for what BSL.
Thanks for looking NS, and bid up!