So yeh the site has not been touched in a while, but that does not mean we are not trucking along.
Since the site launch we have made some big advances.
1. Ben Perry has made Small Creatures Game Designs LLC the first ever game studio in the entire state of Vermont
This is extremely exciting news, not just for him and the state, but
for the game and any future projects as well. Vermont is an extremely
open and supportive state for new businesses. He is working hand in
hand with some of the states small business planners to sort out a
solid growth path for the studio. (This is why you seldom see him here
on the forums).
2. We have paused development on the PC/Mac version of the game (don't
worry it's still getting made) and have focused all our resources on
something we think you all will dig quite a bit. We can't say much
right now on it, but expect a preview (yes a FULL demo video) in the
next few months. And expect something fully playable this winter...
3. We have brought on new staff who will be devoted to JL full time, coders/artists/sound techs/and designers.
4. We will be overhauling the site when we are ready to show the world
what we are working on currently, and we think you all will be pretty
stoked on it. Many of your comments from the Jib Life Cult on how we
can improve the site have been taken into account.
5. Future updates, look out for some impressive new content early this
fall, and some great news from Ben himself. Also get stoked for even
more contests, random swag giveaways, and so much more
We are stoked to see consistent visits to http://www.jiblife.info
and the constant support of everyone on and off NS. If your not a
member of the Cult yet and would like to be let us know, it's open to
anyone to join, and we are happy to help if you have questions.