whats up NS?! im hardly on here anymore. (after reading my post you might want to take a few minutes to read it haha)
I SENT THIS MESSAGE TO A FELLOW NSER:
i have some good jokes ive heard on Rush Limbaughs show (yes i listen to Rush smetimes, haha but don't tell anybody i said that :)
what does Obama and God have in common? both do not have a birth certificate!
How is God different from Obama? God doesnt think he is Obama!
whats on your mind lately? Ill tell you my main points real quick: (i have to get some stuff off my chest)
- Obama is ruining and running our country at the same time, haha
- Our Media is fucking retarded and that includes Fox
-you can no longer make as much money as you want in this country, or at least is strongly frowned upon.
-normally the economy fixes itself, not this time because we are being restricted to death. no wonder everybody is outsourcing their operations, wouldn't you.
-lower the fucking corporate tax rates already.
- Germany and Japan are in a worse recession than we are
- there are terrorist attacks overseas in retaliation to Obamas peace gesture with the muslims---- yet nobody reports it, not even fox ( i guess this one could be argued)
- Michael Savage is still banned in England, i love that guy, no homo
- The Air France plane could of been destroyed by terrorists, we dont hear about it even though france thinks so
-whenever there is a terrorist attack, natural disaster, war, famine, tyranny, hunger, America is the first one the world calls to come fix it. deal with your own problems.
- im pretty sure Mexico has a navy? didn't know that- don't ask why i put that one in there. lol
-did that lady really call 911 when Mcdonalds ran out of chicken nuggets? really? please tell me that was a joke because our general public cannot be that stupid.
- our country is moving towards socialism while the rest of the free world (mainly Europe) is moving away from socialism because its not working (france, Britain..)
-the old Soviet Union had 17 Zar'a, Obama has now appointed 20 Zar's in alittle over 100 days. that has to be a world record.
- The world is laughing at us, Russia, China, Venezuela, North Korea
-China just recently bough enough oil reserves for the next 10 years or something when oil was 30 something a barrel. (don't quote me on that one) and we are worried about man-made global warming?
- China is yelling at us for printing too much money. how could they not? since they are the largest shareholder of U.S. Debt, id be pissed if i was China and we were ruining our dollar.
- our dollar is crap and has been taken off some countries lists for a world currency
- North korea is fuckng insane, captures our citizens and puts them in labor camps for 12 years- We do nothing
-oh, I heard a good one today. Scientists think that in a couple more billion years that earth will collide with either Mars or Venus? WTF? like anybody will be around then anyways.
- Obama, while in the middle east, claims that every country is equal yet does not bring his wife over because women are treated worse than a homeless dog and she probably would have had an assassination attempt on her for showing here in public in a short sleeve shirt. yeah, every country is equal as long as America is considered worse off than the muslim world. Obama you hypocrite.
- ben Bernanke and henry paulson might have forced the Chief Executive Officer, Kenneth Lewis of BofA, to still purchase Merryl Lynch even though Lewis new his company was losing millions back in 2008. thanks guys.
-both Bush's and Obama's bailout money cannot be tracked.
-the Federal Government couldn't budget a homeless guys wallet let alone the new budget for the country
- The federal reserve would be closed down if it were ever audited like the rest of us in the country, according to CNBC.
-Dick Chenney always looks evil doesn't he?
-Iran is simply nuts, even Hitler didn't openly admit he wanted to destroy the Jews.
-we have active hezbollah terrorist cells all over the United states but our government is worried about returning vets as terrorists? really?
-Certain detainees, sorry, terrorists, if i can still use that word, are being read their Miranda rights overseas? what? did i hear that correctly? since when did these terrorists become U.S., law abidding citizens?
- people are calling this the Great Recession.
-However, the economy will recover, it always does.
- people still are having kids, people still need food, entertainment, clothing, furniture, cars... etc. the economy is just in a transition period right now.
-if you have any money right now go out and spend it, there are great deals out their. true great deals.
thats whats on my mind. agree/ disagree, i dont care. I dont even really really want to argue all of those points so take them with a grain of salt will ya. haha. later NS