So I got up last week at 2 pm ... usual wake up time during the summer for a photographer... and it was really windy out and the lights were going on and off in the house like in the scary movies there was also some smoke in my house! so I went to call my mom with the home phone and It wasnt working so i tried to use my cellphone and it wasnt working neither ( I learned later on that my sister try to make me a surprise and bough me another cellphone and changed the line that day) . So I took my car wearing only my pijama and no shoes and tried to go to my neighbours house ( I live in the forest) and both of my entrance were blocked with threes ! I got fucking scared and I left my car there and I walked to my neighbours house! I called my mom and the police and 30 later television was there taking shots of my house with threes who fell everywhere and firefighters looking up for some fire and the house! and me posing in the background still in my pijama which I saw later on , on the news haha basically two threes fell on my electricity wires and my house fell on the 200 a which means that everything that was ploged in the walls burned! TV',Phone, internet,kitchen stuff, lights, alarm clocks, Wii:( and much more! they later on told me that I almost died! because a small fire started to work his way out from under the house! Happy im sitll alive!