I'm starting an urban rail map for posting locations of urban rails, drops, or anything you can hit on skis. Check out the map at http://www.flickr.com/map/?q=urbanrails
You can view all the rails by scrolling through the images at the bottom of the map.
If you only want to see rails in a certain location just zoom in and click refresh
at the bottom of the map.
ADDING RAILS TO THE MAP:
1. Make a Flickr account. Go to http://www.flickr.com/signup/
You'll need a Yahoo account to use Flickr, if you don't have one click Sign Up at the bottom of the page.
2. Upload your photos. Make sure the privacy level is set to public so anyone can view them.
3. Tag all your photos with "urbanrails". Click Organize, then Select All at the bottom of the page and drag the photo's into the edit window, click Add Tags at the top to tag them with "urbanrails". Make sure it is exactly this tag or they won't show up on the map.
4. Set their geo-location on the map. Click the arrow next to "Organize" and click "Your Map", then just drag the photos onto the map and it sets the location.
5. Check the map at http://www.flickr.com/map/?q=urbanrails
to make sure it worked.