Hey hey, it's that time again!
We're ready to get the NS Movie Vol 2 going and we need your videos. We're going to have you guys send us the videos and we(ns staff) will judge who gets selected for the movie.
If you are an editor please scroll down to EDITORS.
How to submit your video:
Step 1: Make an edit of yourself(individual athletes only), between 2-3 mins
Step 2a: Submit your video to our FTP using the details below:
Place your file into the NS movie folder.
Step 2b: If you have no clue how to use an FTP, send it to this email firstname.lastname@example.org by using one of the following sites:
Step 2c: Send it to us by mail
3745 rue St-Jacques Ouest
Montreal, QC H4C
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Videos must be between 2-3 minutes length
- Mailed videos will not be returned, customs charges will not be accepted
- files must be named in this fashion: NSusername-nsmovie.mov (doesn't have to be in .mov)
- you can submit up to 5 videos up until the dealine, deadline is June 15th
- videos must be of individual atheletes, not groups or crews
- if you are a pro/kind of a big deal, please send us a submission, we need at least 1 or two pro segments in the movie
- DO NOT post these submissions online anywhere(youtube, NS, Vimeo, etc...) if everyone sees the footage, then what is the point of the movie, if you have already posted it, no worries, but if you are selecte for the movied, it may need to be deleted
***IMPORTANT***(does not apply to editor demo reels)
WE ARE NOT looking at your editing skills here, only your skiing skills, so if you don't have time to edit, don't worry,. throw all the raw footage together into one clip and shoot it off to us.
If you are an editor and are interested in editing a segment for us this spring/summer, please send us a demo reel using the procedure above.
Questions? ask them here!