cool, now that i have your attention, i would like to present a set of rules that, if followed, would lead to a safer world to use teh drugggs:
'I swear or affirm that':
1. 'I will understand the effects of all recreational drugs I take
prior to ingestion, to the best of my ability. I shall research all
relevant neurochemical, psychological, physiological, and spiritual
effects, the legal issues surrounding the drug and its use, along with
other relevant information.'
2. 'When taking a drug I am inexperienced with, I shall begin with a
reasonably low dose suggested to be psychoactive by the aforementioned
research before progressing to higher dosages. I will measure the drug
carefully, with an accurate scale, when possible and applicable.'
3. 'If it is possible that the drug may contain harmful adulterants or
in fact be a different drug altogether, I shall have the drug
chemically analyzed for purity and content. If this is not possible, I
will use caution and/or follow the appropriate course of action.'
4. 'I will learn the overdose limits for my own body weight and adjust
them for any possible synergistic effects due to diet, prescription or
other drugs. I will also adjust for dangerous side effects and my own
health condition. I will also learn of any possible drug interactions
and make sure I am not at risk.'
5. 'While under the effects of a drug, I shall not take physical risks
such as driving, climbing, swimming, or any other physical activity in
which my actions may cause harm to myself or others.'
6. 'When first using a drug I am inexperienced with, I shall take it in
the company of an experienced user, also known as a sitter. The sitter
will remain sober during this experience, and will also have fully
researched the drug. If this is not possible I will make sure there is
a responsible way/backup plan to deal with any haphazards which may
occur during my experience.'
7. 'I shall not attempt to sway, force, trick, or otherwise coerce
another person or animal to take any drug; rather, I shall discuss
previous drug experiences and research frankly and honestly, allowing
all people to make their own personal decisions about drug use.'
8. 'I shall defend the rights of others to make educated, responsible
decisions about drug use. I shall not support any person or movement
that attempts to remove or abridge said rights.'
9. 'I shall not allow my drug use to overshadow or disrupt the other
important aspects of my life, including social interaction, employment
or even other personal pursuits.'
10. 'I will also take responsibility for the drug use of friends and
relatives, if their drug use becomes dangerous to their health or
11. I will take drugs only in my free time, when I am not answerable to
an employer or responsible for another person's health and well-being.'
12. 'As a drug consumer, I will embrace responsible drug production and
distribution methods, such as growing or pharming your own, and shun
suppliers who use violence when not necessary for their self-defense. '
'I swear this with the hope of creating a society in which safe,
responsible drug use is a personal decision, not a criminal offense.'
to all the haters: how could drugs be bad if everyone followed these rules?