Hey everybody i'm working on my senior project and need to get a 'consumer survey' done for it. I can't say what the project is yet (we have to invent something new) but the the answers to the questions will help out a lot. And since i know there is a vast amount of people here i was wondering if anybody would mind answering the following survey i have created. It'd help a ton and would save me some time. you can either post the answers here or email them to me...thanks everybody. (should only take a few minutes, 15 questions)
My email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What type of skiing do you do?
2. How long have you been doing the sport?
3. How many days a year do you participate in the sport?
4. Where do you most often go to enjoy your sport?
5. Do you find chairlifts comfortable (yes, no, never been on one (if so skip to 9)
6. What could be changed about ski lifts: better support, more padding, heated seats, adjustable ski rests...your own idea
7. Do you notice yourself getting cold on chair lifts?
8. How often do you get cold on chair lifts? (always, never, only when its real cold)
9. Do you enjoy heated gondolas (yes, no, never been on one, a what?)
10. If it wern't for the comforts of a gondola would you take more warming breaks?
11. Do you prefer: long cuisers, quick trials, other (fill in )
12. on an average day how many times to do you inside to warm up?
13. whats your favortie mountian?
14. How old are you.
15. (and if you want) whats your gender?
hey for everybody that takes the time to answer the questions...thanks a bunch i need to get as much info as i can so i can prove there is a need for the product and a wide variety of people is needed to answer it.