One thing that was pointed out was that this only works for people living in the US
Anyways, I thought I might clarify
Prior to cashback, you need three things
1. eBay account
2. Paypal account
3. cash back live account (could be hotmail.com email address, but you need to set it up)
On to the cash back
1. Go to www.live.com (its much like google.com)
2. Type in cheap the item you are looking for in the search bar
3. On top of the results, there should be an ad stating "Buy "whatever item you searched for". You may get 30% off with PayPal if eligible"
4. Click on the eBay ad
5. On the top right, next to eBay logo, there should be "Microsoft Cashback 30%" icon. (this means it is active for 1 hour)
6. Search and use Buy-it-Now, (bids and best offers do not work)
7. When you pay with paypal, there should be a rebate status telling you that you have "XX" amount of dollars in cashback
8. eBay/PayPal will send you a message on eBay saying you have cashback.
9. 60 Days later, you are able to redeem the money from the cash back
account. It takes about 7-9 days to send to PayPal account.
I got brand new Jesters for $230