We'd be stoked to have you come shred wth us. It is true that no mater which camp you choose, you'll have an amazing experience. There are a few differences between us and Momentum:
1. Bigger park. Our lane space is longer and we have more lanes. Plus all of our lane space is 100% park. We're able to get a lot of features in the park and a lot of variety so you cna take diferent lines in the park all day. I've seen photos of parts of our park I never got the chance to session last summer!
2. Accommodation. We're in a dorm, and Momentum is in a hotel. So their accommodation is more plush than ours. We honestly got over the cost of hotels and thought of the other rad things we could afford to do if we didn't stay in a hotel. So we got the dorm, created the compound with a huge mini ramp, massive flat screen tv's for video game sessions and rock band battles, opend our own 7/11 style store in the dorm, we call it 6/10 as it's almost as good as 7/11, and invested in more rails for the park, increased the grooming budget and hired additional diggers to keep the park in great shape all day, every day.
3. We have snowboarders in the park. it's true, we're not just a ski camp. We just want campers that love to ride park, we don't care whats on your feet. Well thats not entirely true, no snowblades are allowed and we're really strict with that one. Can you blame us though? If you're not a fan of sharing your park with snowboarders, then we're not the camp for you.
4. Our t-bar is busier. But really only in the afternoons. In the mornings it's mellow and you can lap the park as fast and as often as you like, around noon the public gets up on the glacier, and the line can get long. That is when you start hiking and sessioning features in the park if it gets too bad. it's not as bad as some make it out to be, but the line ups can get longer compared to the t-bar Momentum uses. Even if it is busy though, it's a good chance to rest your park legs and get your flirt on!
5. Private pipe. We are the only camp on the glacier with our own, private pipe. Every other pipe is shared among different camps, or even with the public, but not ours. It's our campers only. Everyone else will get a ski boot up the arse if they try to poach it.
I hope thats gives you a good idea of the differences and like some have said, you'll be stoked with either camp you choose. We just prefer you ski with us!