I have no money for food. help feed the iggy.
So lets see what random shit I got...
1) Smith Bauhaus Polarized Sunglass - Black w/ Polarized lens - $40 + 5 shipping in the lower 48
Wore these one time, but don't fit my face as well as the turntable, so getting rid of them. Basically brand new, with case. Polarized lenses kill it!
2) Freeze shirt Signed by Seth Morrison, Mosely, Brad Homes, and Tommy Moe
Got this way long ago at the first ski movie premier in Boulder. Is it worth anything? I dunno. In my eyes it is worth at least a 4lb bag of frozen chicken. If you are interested, post up an offer because I honestly don't really need it.
3) Siver Cartel Sweater - Medium - $10 + 5 shipping
I wore this like once ever. It is old school siver cartel. maybe someone here wants it
4) Kneissl 26.5 Flexon - Medium Flexing Tongue - $85 + shipping
These boots are still in pretty damn good shape, but I have two pairs now so one needs to go.
Thermoflex liners, molded one with footbeds. Walm and comfy. Buckles are still in good shape as as the soles of the boots.
This boot is pretty much the exact same as the BB Pro. pretty sure it is a flex 6 tongue.
IT SHOULD BE NOTED - they no longer have booster straps on them. They have a thick full tilt sweude type velcro strap.
Few worn spots from pressure points but the material is still good to go
5) My first and second born sons. Turns out they are gay and I just can't have that. Take em away so I don't have to view their gayiness anymore.
Evidence - short shorts.
PM, posting, or Emailing works. skiups9 AT gmail DOT com. It would be sweet to be able to buy groceries again.
I will seriously consider all reasonable offers.