Ok I was reading through an old ski magazine (Powderhound 2002) and found these pick-up lines for ski resorts. Most of them are pretty tame or adapted from well known ones put I thought I'd post them all the same:
1. If kisses were snow, I would throw a snowball right in your face.
2. Do you believe in love at first sight or shall I ski past you again.
3. Would you like gin and platonic, or do you prefer scotch and sofa?
4. What's a sexy snow bunny like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?
5. I can't find my way home, could I ski back with you to your chalet?
6. Let's do breakfast tomorrow. Should I call you or nudge you?
7. Sleep with me if I'm wrong, but don't you want to ski with me?
8. I was wondering if you have a moment to spare for me to hit on you?
9. Say, they're nice ski pants. Can I talk you out of them?
10. I'm cold and I miss my teddy bear. Would you sleep with me?