1. official threads. stop with the fucking official threads. youre thread isnt official. its so annoying seeing random useless threads like "the official "fuck school it sucks a dick" thread. since april 17, there have been 50 threads with the word official in the title. thats ridiculous. we dont need an official thread for thinking shawn johnson is not that hot, which is ludicrous in the first place, cause shes a babe! just look at this pic
some threads however, are ok to have official in it. if someone is the first to make the official xgames 08 thread, im fine with that, cause i dont wanna see 50 threads that say "the official shaun white didnt get gold in sk8b04rd v3rt thread"
2. attempted funny names. its really annoying to see attempts at funny name and icon tandems, such as iluvbread or other ones that i cant think of right now. just make a normal name
3. titles like, for example, "i got my girlfriend preggers and now i needa start a family and buy baby shit and so i need money sale". we dont needa know why you need money or youre making a sale. use the title for more useful things, like list some item names or company names. its much more practical and useful for buyers
4. the use of the word "legit" and "epic". please use these conservatively. theyre way too overused and its so annoying to see 1 word responses to some random video that just say "epic.", with the period cause for some reason people think it makes a statement. BAM. PERIOD. yeah thats right, i showed all of ns. if someone finds a funny 15 second clip of something, its not epic. tanner hall breaking ankles is epic. if someone finds a pretty cool skate video, its not legit. "what a legit edit" really makes no sense if you think about it
5. useless threads like "whats on the olympics tonight?" seriously, is it faster to make a post on ns, come back and check it an hour later without it even being gauranteed that someone has replied, or is it faster to google or go to nbcolympics.com?
thats about it, i know im gonna get bashed like fuck for making this thread, but i just had to throw it out there and i know at least a few people agree with me. this doesnt apply to all ns members. i think NS as a whole is the fucking best thing ever, dont get me wrong, but i think it could be better if some things are changed