Welcome to the Newschoolers forums! You may read the forums as a guest, however you must be a registered member to post. Register to become a member today!
There is a fairly recent update in the regional Oregon forum. Timberline is (or was) on weather hold earlier today and the mountain is totally socked in now at 2:00PM. My brother and I are probably going to go up and hike the park tomorrow if the weather clears and I will post an update in the regionals if we can make it there.