Well after so many kids becoming members on this site and so many kids deciding to become scumbags and scam kids I figured i would post the obvious.
1) were all here the use this site because we all love the winter and this makes us a community
2) 98% of us are skiers which make us an even greater community
3) people work hard for thier shit so scaming them and talking their money or goods is fucking lame
4) karma is a fucking bitch
So before you buy/sell/trade to anyone, just simple ask for some info which should include but is not limited to
3) telephone number of cell/house or both
5) always ask for a shipping number/tracking number/ recipt
6) ask to get parents involved if they are young
If it is too good to be true then it most likely is so
1) dont deal with new members
2) always ask for reference of people they have delt with
3) use the searhbar of the member you are dealing with to see if heor she has been called out
4) dont read msg and not respond.. its annoying
5) use paypal, it is the safest way to ensure you get your goods or your money back
6) if you feel like you are getting scammed dont wait, call them out, make a claim on paypal(you have 45 days I believe to do this)
7) if you dont feel comfortable buying on here, ask the seller to list it on ebay for that extra security
8) ask if any othere member on this site live by them so that if you get scammed then you will ahve someone that will be able to ake a visit
9) ask a MOD if the member has any alias
10) if possible get the local police nuber and call them and ask if they can make a visit
I have been scamed on here twice and it sucks. I work my ass off for my money, as most of us do, so when people are scammed sometimes it is hard to to replace what was stolen.
USE THE FEEDBACK SECTION IN PEOPLE'S PROFILES TO ADD COMMENTS IF THEY ARE LEGIT OR SHADY.
Good luck with everyone and their sales and I hope that the Scamming goes back down.
Less hate more love