Our friend wants to bring her skiing into the park next year, heres some questions she has for NS:
"Next year I want to kinda learn how to ski park. But I need someone to teach me. Like in the baby park...
1. Is it easier to start with or without poles in the park? Should I park them at the top?
2. Is ollieing on when you just jump on it? (Ya know when theres like no jumpy thing up to it)
3. Do they ruin your skis, boxes and rails? My dad swears they do, my dad doesn't let me use them in the park...
4. What's the easiest trick to do? The absolute easiest trick to do?
5. Whats a good learning sequence?
6. Are hot pink ski pants ridiculous on girls?
Comments along the way:
People are gonna think I'm retarded..
I don't know any of the terminologly, like 2D on?
And a 720...thats three turns.
I will wear my helmet in the park, but it's ok cause i threw the cord away.
People are gonna hate me for this but I can ski bumps and flat stuff. I can go off cliffs too, but baby cliffs.
These people are gonna think I'm an awful skier, I'm not an awful skier huh. I'm actually a good skier. I can ski pretty. And I can ski fast.