Well after so many kids becoming members on this site and so many kids deciding to become scumbags and scma kids I figured i would post the obvious.
1) were all here the use this site because we all long the winter and this makes us a community
2) 98% of us are skiers which make us an even greater community
3) people work hard for thier shit so scaming them and talking their money or good is fucking lame
4) karma is a fucking bitch
So before you buy/sell/trade anyone just simple askfor some info which should include but is not limited to
3) telephone number of cell or house or both
5) always ask for a shipping number/tracking/ recipt
6) ask to get parent involved if they are young
If it is too good to be true then it most likely is so
1) dont deal with new members
2) always ask for reference of people they have delt with
3) use the searhbar of the member you are dealing with to see if heor she has been called out
4) dont read msg and not respond.. its annoying
5) use paypal it is the safest way to ensure you get your good or your money back
6) if you feel like you are getting scammed dont wait, call them out, make a claim on paypal(you have 45 days I believe to do this)
I have been scamed on here twice and it sucks. I work myass off for my money as most of us do. So when are money or goods are taken sometimes it is hard to replace.
USE THE FEEDBACK SECTION IN PEOPLE'S PROFILES TO ADD COMMENTS IF THEY ARE LEGIT OR SHADY.
Good luck with everyone and their sales and I hope that the Scamming goes backdown.