Welcome to the Newschoolers forums! You may read the forums as a guest, however you must be a registered member to post. Register to become a member today!
Current setups! (as of like 2hrs ago... they like to change and intermingle)
1. Bright Nation dancer (5ft) with RII 180's and S9 goddess of speed 72mm 80a (don't quite me on the wheels) with mini logo 10$ bearings, use those on all my boards.
2. Snowboard cut out into dervish-like shape (predeceses the dervish tho) with gullwign trucks, krypto classic wheels and same bearings.
3. Landyachtz Evo with randal dh's with lathed stock busings with kryptonics 85mm, 82a (best wheels ever, EVER for drifting). mini logos too
4. Alien workshop skate deck, with destructo trucks and 67mm 92a santa cruz bullet lime green wheels. A slider board
5. Big Banana, and 70's plastic board that's about 2 feet long and 4-5" wide. with matching yellow wheels and open-style bearings
6. Sector 9 tikehau without trucks, I need to pick up a new set for it, it's gullwings got stolen by my snowboard deck today