Got this from freeskiers.org:
Anonymous writes 'The Pain McShlonkey Open - Squaw Valley, CA April 27-28
1. Must enter under an Alias. No real names allowed. (and its gotta be good or you don't get in!)
2. First event is the Switch GS. On Skis only.
3. Second event is the Sledding/Tubing Small Air (freestyle comp)
4. Third is the Pond Skimming. Use whatever tool you want.
5. Final event is the Chinese Frooty Cross. (Chinese DH on snowlerblades)
6. Extra bonus points will be added to your overall score based on your outfit during the comp.
Competitors do not need to bring their own snowlerblades but if they have them or can easily find some then please do because I am going to have to find about 50 pairs of the things.
Inner tubes and some sleds and saucers will be provided however I also recommend that competitors bring something they think they would like to use for hucking.
Registration for the Pain McSchlonkey Open:
Contact Uncle E or Shane via fon or e.mail and leave us your name, (stunt double) and info and consider yourself IN!
Space is limited so act fast.
All competitors MUST register at The Squaw Valley Tram Building on Saturday, April 27, 2002 between 8-9am.
The Entry fee is $5 U.S. Dollars or $5 Million pesos--whichever!
You must enter as an Alais (not your own name)
You must not be a Felon or a Pedafile
Costumes and Outrageous outfits are HIGHLY recommeded.
Skis, saucers, sleds and snowllerblades should be brought by all athletes- if you do not own any of the above--please give us a heads up--thanks.
Lift tickets are not included in the entry fee, nor or speedos, and all the events will take place on the upper mountain--prepare yourself for a PAINfully funny time!