Seth vicious 189cm 2005 with Look pivot binding 2005 $275
- currently mounted for a 306mm boot sole dalbello 26.5 boot
- ski in great condition no core shots
- in winter park and Denver if you need them shipped buyer pays shipping
K2 Seth: Designed, tested, and approved by Seth Morrison, K2’s new big mountain ski isn’t only outrageous in appearance, but in design as well. Whether it’s raging big mountain lines, the deepest powder, or laps through the park – the new K2 Seth can tackle everything. The K2 Seth vicious ski gets this versatility using Progressive Sidecut technology with a deeper radius sidecut in the tip and less in the tail. The K2 Seth is the tool that provides a diverse approach to skiing.
· Triaxial Braided- This patented and proprietary technology wraps an interlocking fiberglass weave around the skis wood core at 38 degrees to provide a strong, lightweight ski with optimum torsional stiffness.
· Progressive Sidecut- Progressive Sidecut provides wider waist skis with more versatility to be used in all conditions. Sidecut progressively increases as you move up the length of the ski from the tail to the tip. This provides confident and quick initiation on hard snow, while allowing easy release in powder and crud.
· Torsion Box Sidewall- Torsion Box construction is K2's most widely used, yet simplest lay-up because of its versatility and its ability to create so many different kinds of skis depending on the amount of flex and torsion designed into the construction. Torsion box’s construction tends to have lively and energetic characteristics that provide a high degree of rebound and performance.
· ABS Sidewall, Tip and Tail Rivets, 3.5 mm steel Edges
· High Performance Big Mountain Twin
· Learn more about the K2 brand, what they make, why we love it, and why we think you will too.
If you have any questions let me know.