Welcome to the Newschoolers forums! You may read the forums as a guest, however you must be a registered member to post. Register to become a member today!
No, you did the right thing. If you ever come and live out west you will find that most of us will do whatever we can for patrol.
1. They are the ones that save your ass when you are in real trouble
2. They might take you to "open" a run no one has skied yet
3. The more of them you know the less lkely you are to get your pass pulled for something stupid
4. They are not the police/not who you need to be rebelious against
5. They are fun to party with