****PLEASE EMAIL your pictures to *****
The newschoolers voting system is almost up and running, so the next contest will most likely have a different setup. But week 2 will remain the same until the other is finalized, which will probably be after this contest. Congrats to week 1 winner, Michelle
1) One person per week will pick a theme.
Our week 1 winner, Michelle, has chosen the theme
-This can be anything from a mirror, to goggle lense, to water, etc.
2) Take as many pictures as you want that in some way incorporate the theme. You will have 7 days to take the picture, and upload it.
3) Select your favorite photo and edit accordingly with post processing. Just remember, this isn't supposed to be a photoshop contest
4) Submit one photo HERE
5) Photos must be taken, as part of the assignment, during the time period of the contest. Don't reach back into old albums just to get a good photo. This weeks contest will run until Decemeber 31. Get some good ones with the extended time!
7) Remember, the contest runs for the rest of the month days to take a picture and upload, and then until January 5th to vote!.
Also, it is set up for 1 vote per person.
6) This is for fun, bragging rights, and perhaps some karma for a really nice photo, and most importantly.. FUN.
Remember, images must be emailed to me before January 1. GOODLUCK