Why malls are instruments of the devil, broken down by stores.
"Darth Maul": Commercialized symbol of evil whose name sounds like "mall". Coincidence?
- J.C. Penny - The J.C. makes us think of Jesus
Christ, thus associating our Lord with the lowest monetary value, the
penny (even Judas valued Him at 30 pieces of silver!).
- Sears - What the flesh of the damned does in Hell. It also sounds like "seers", Pagan mystics who engaged in occult premonitions.
- Cinnabon - Sounds like "Sin Upon".
- Orange Julius - Named for the Pagan Emperor of
Rome. This company's mascot was once a devil, until they changed it to
hide their true intentions.
- Hot Topic - A recent store aimed at children that openly sells devil paraphernalia. Any guess as to why "hot" is in their name?
Aaahahahahaha. I'm sorry, I just never knew how evil the Cinnabon corporation was.