Hey folks. More stuff for sale. You know the deal: PayPal preferred, check or money order accepted. Prices do not include shipping. Please don't lowball. Not looking for trades unless it is highly beneficial for me. Just want the bills.
1. First up, the prized possession: Oakley grey/white suit. Jacket is the Axis jacket (15k waterproofing, 100 g thermoloft insulation, lots of great features) in cement/sheet metal and the pants are the bullet pants(15k waterproofing with thick insulation and fleece lined) (rare color) in cement/sheet metal. Retail on jacket is $240 and on pants is $250 (if you can find them). Both are brand new, size large. Asking $350 for the suit. I would really not like to sell them separately, but if you realllllly want to, $190 for the jacket, $175 for the pants. If these don't sell I am fine wearing it this season :) I should note that the colors of the white are not EXACTLy the same, but slightly off. If you are standing more than 7-8 feet away you can't tell, but if you look closely you can see. They still look super sick, not to mention you would never see someone else with this suit.
2. Old Oakley 2.4 Lab pants (I think). Size large, color is close to white, but slightly off. They are very thick with brushed fleece with about 5K. The cuffs show lots of use, but the pants are in good shape overall, just the cuffs are pretty torn up. Just need to get rid of these, use them as a rail pant or pants for your friends. Asking only $25
3. Special blend or foursquare pants. 5K. Forget the model name. Yellow, size medium, new. dirt cheap - $30
4. Giro encore. blk, medium. I had this on previously. It is in good shape a couple of scraps. $29
5. Boeri Roller. M/L. Black with plaid earpads. Worn 4 times. Great shape with a couple of nicks. $29