So I've been pushing snow around today in my snowcat so you guys/gals can jib tomorrow. Now don't get the wrong idea, yes I've pushing snow in a snowcat, but is October so put two and two together. We are putting out two lines for tomorrow.
This what I have in mind for right now which could change some by tomorrow:
Line 1 will be an option of a 20ft down box or 20ft down rail followed by an up/down box.
Line 2 will be another option of a 20ft down box or 20ft down rail followed by a mini stall wall and lift tower tube set up hitching post style.
if it snows again tonight(its forecasted 1-3") I've got a crew coming in early AM to plow the parking lot for more snow...if that happens we will put out several more rails and quite possibly the full size wallride(but not set up full size..more like burried half way).
not too bad for only $1, to hit some jibs in early October !