So there were a bunch of ways to do this, and lots of websites telling you how, but soo many of them didn't work for me so I comprised this telling you exactly how to do it:
1) Download/Install Firefox Browser
2) go to preferences, advanced tab, network tab, and under connection go to "settings"
3)Click the "Manual Proxy Configuration Bubble"
4) Under HTTP Proxy Put: 126.96.36.199 with Port: 8081
5) Under the SSL Proxy Put: 188.8.131.52 with Port: 8081
6) Leave the others blank and click ok
Now Pandora works for you!
note* I would go back to normal settings for your regular web browsing...