I am moving to Kansas (sigh) so CO will be my nearest (10 hours to Summit County) resort area. However, I will be quite poor when there. How do I stay there and ski there fore cheap? If you live in Summit CO or ski there regularly drop some ideas about deals and other helpful information. Thanks!
I have a bunch of things for sale. PM me if you want something:
- Oakley top end rocket fuel pants with O-print insulated liner! lrg, blk. $100
- Orage Carnaby. XL. $150
- Orage Noho ST (matching!) $85
- Burton Element Jacket. Baby blue and white! XL $90
- Wisdoms, orange frame, blk iridium. $70
- wisdoms, blk frame, hi yellow. $85
- Anon realm. baby blue, mirror lens. $75
- Realms, wood grain print. $75
-hendrik (used to be tweaks_rock_me)
"Over time, most people experience life involving love, suffering, compassion and an unspeakable drive for something new...For me there's skiing, nothing more nothing less and it encompasses everything, everyday I'm out there."
- Pep Fujas