Hey NS. I need money to go to a friends wedding and take a trip to Kansas City to look for apartments where I will be moving in a couple of months. Hence, I need a few hundred dollars and the sale has begun. All price will include shipping unless you live outside the U.S., then go ahead and message me for a shipping quote. I always prefer PayPal, but in this case it is actually mandatory unless you can send a money order that will arrive by Saturday morning. That being said, please please please (and I am not trying to be rude) do not message me saying you are considering, or you are interested. I have had a lot of that recently and messaged back and forth with some members up to 10 times just to have them back out when I think they will buy. So please, do this professionally. Also, if things are not purchased quickly they will show up on Ebay and the auction will end on Sunday evening. Please buy before then, Ebay is a big hassle. That being said, here we go...all pictures are in my profile under pics, so please check there. If someone wants to link them, wonderful, but I think you can click a couple of times to see something if you are really interested in it :)
1. Aeryx Triad Jacket - got this from a guy on this site, I think (but off Ebay) and it just isn't really my style. however, I must say I was impressed with the quality of Aeryx, I thought it would be junk. Anyway, size large, brand new, but has a tiny stain on the shoulder which looks like a smudge. My camera sucks with that pattern, I took literally 10 pictures but couldn't get any to show up. Anyway, only $80 shipped!
2. Burton Ronin 3L. medium. day glo green. used 10 days but I had it professionally dry-cleaned and it looks wonderful. $199 shipped.
3. Oakley Pants. Large. Brand new. Not sure of the model, but they are super sick (either this years or last years). Rocket fuel (20,000 mm), have an insulated liner, all the good stuff. not sure I want to sell yet, but figured they are worth tons and I do need money. $175 shipped.
4. Salomon s912ti bindings. Used for a full season but look good and work great. 90 shipped!
5. Armada AR5. 176 cm. Well used, topsheets are pretty beat up, but the edges and bases are in decent shape. They would be great as summer skis, back ups or rail skis. Only asking $80 shipped.
6. Oakley Pants. Pretty sure they are the Flak pants from like 4 years ago. Size large. Beat up on the bottoms, but fairly clean. Great for summer pants, or even primary pants if you are looking for cheap ones. $35 shipped.
7. Foursquare (I think!) pants. brand new, mediums. 5K waterproofing. Only $28
8. Burton Element. SICK colors for next year. 5K waterproofing. XL, like new. $100
9. Wisdoms - Orange with black iridium are in fabulous shape - $60 shipped. Camo with hi blue are in fabulous shape - $80 shipped. fire lens - like new $50 shipped
10. Anon Figments - Rasta! with sick lens. $65 shipped
11. Realms - wood grain pattern. brand new, but a small area of foam is peeling, could be easily glued. $60 shipped!
12. a-frames, green with hi yellow. New. $65 shipped!
13. '07 Head mojo boots. used 3 times. 27.5. awesome shape, just slightly too wide for me
14. Link pants! antifreeze! Large! NEW! $180 shipped
15. Axis jacket! medium, new. $180 shipped
16. Helmets - Giro G10MX size medium, color is chalk. brand new! $85 and Boeri Roller size M/L in black plaid. Used once. Nicks from dropping it on pavement! only $45 shipped!
17. Burton 3l. Brand new, white, large. 150 shipped