Have you injured your ACL?
The Stanford Biomotion Laboratory is currently conducting a nationally funded study to investigate how knee joint mechanics is affected by ACL injury.Who can participate?
- Age 18 years or older
- No other serious injury to the knee or other conditions that could impair your ability to walk
- MRI of both knees
- Biomechanical evaluation of activities of daily living (i.e. walking, jogging, stair climbing) in the Biomotion Laboratory at Stanford University
- Measurement of knee laxity
- Tests of quadriceps and hamstring strength
- All tests are non-invasive, painless, and at no cost to you.