Aight fellas, well finals are here and I have a huge presentation due for one of my classes and I need to interview photgraphers. If any of you guys would be willing to fill out this questioneer so I can write a couple page paper on you please do so. Feel free to send me photos youve taken or a link to your portfolios. I know there is a ton of talent on this site and heres a chance to get some of your work out there for people to see. You guys can PM me or email me at roLLLindeep@aol.com or im usually on AIM RoLLLinDEEP. Thanks fellas its greatly appreciated.
1. Where were you born?
2. What is your age?
3. Where do you currently live?
4. How many years of experience in the field do you have?
5. What education have you received so far?
6. Where did you attend high school and college?
7. What are some of your daily routines when going out to shoot?
8. What are some of the problems you encounter on a regular basis?
9. What is a starting salary range for an upcoming photographer?
10. What are some of the benefits/perks to being a photographer?
11. How did you get into photography?
12. Did you ever take part in an internship?
13. What is one of the most important skills to obtain to be a successful photographer?
14. What are some of your likes/dislikes of the job or photography industry?
15. What types of equipment do you use when you shoot?
16. What programs/software do you use for editing?
17. Do you prefer shooting digitally or with film?
18. Do you regularly read any specific photography publications?
19. What advice would you give to an upcoming photographer looking to make a career out of it?
20. Did you have any mentors or people you looked up to when you were just beginning to take photos?
21. At what point did you realize that you wanted to make a living out of photography?
22. Last but not least, do you have any people you would like to thank for your success?