1. Creatine, N02 supps, etc. DO NOT shrink your testicles, cause elevetated estrogen levels, breast growth, etc.
2. Creatine is one of the most effective supplements you can take, is safe, and is scientifically proven. N02 L-Arginine activators like Pump Tech are less proven and most likely just trigger a placebo effect. I do find it helpful to drink some coffee, or take an energy supp before I hit the gym.
3. You do not need supplementation, espcecially the kind provided by overpriced products that place an emphasis on marketing hype and image, and not results, unless you are a body builder and have been working hard for a least a couple years.
4. To really build serious muscle, work out hard, heavy, efficiently, and with PROPER FORM 5 days a week, and eat 5-6 well balanced, clean, high protein meals a day. Take 1 scoop of whey before and 2 scoops after you work out, with skim milk. Also take a multi vitamin with your first meal of the day.
5. You won't get ANYWHERE without month after month of putting out everything you have at the gym and following a strict routine.