1. A credit card IS needed. don't bother signing up unless you have one and you're willing to use it.
2. Turn off pop up blockers, and make sure you're using internet explorer. it WILL NOT WORK if you don't do those things.
3. Sign up under one of the posted links, so it helps those of us on NS. USE AN E-MAIL ADRESS THAT IS REAL, BUT YOU DON'T MIND GETTING SOME SPAM ON.
4. Use all legit information, apart from teh marketing survey, you can make that up (it's jsut yes or no questions).
5. Once you've signed up, activate your e-mail adress and complete an offer.
The best offers are as follows:
-infone (free, no cancelation needed last I knew, but read the fine print)
-ancestry.com (free, requires cancelation, but the phone number *should* be in an e-mail tehyw ill send you)
-stamps.com (free, requires cancel, takes some effort to find the number, but is not impossible)
other than those offers, I don't suggest using any others unless you are truly interested in the offer and want to spend money. in ALL CASES, read the fine print, cause the offers may change over time.
6. get people to sign up and complete offers under you. For teh ipod offer, it's 5. for the computer offer it's 10. for the tv offer, it's 8.
7. I am not to be held accountable for anythign that goes wrong. Sometimes you don't get credit, if that's the case, take it up with the company (i did this and it worked, just took some effort). Don't cancel right away on any offer, because they can, and probably wil, take credit away. wait a few days befroe you do it, and be polite and reasonable when you call to cancel.
ONLY WORKS FOR ADRESSES IN THE USA.