If you kids are out looking to scam people out of money by intentionally giving bad feedback just to save a few bucks, well, congratulations cause single handedly you will be the ones who bring the industry down. How can you expect ANY aspect of the industry to take off when that kind of bad vibe is the only thing kicking around ? Give yourselves a shake ! If you actually want to see videos, magazines, new twin tips, etc., at all in the future, then you will have to learn to promote your sport by helping the people who help you.
On the topic of refunds for videos, here are my two cents:
Berman stands 200% behind his product. For better or for worse, he does - I know this for a fact. If you are sincerely not satisfied with the video, then by all means, we all agree that you should be compensated. I am confident that Berman will compensate you fully if you are TRULY unsatisfied.
- HOWEVER - lets get serious here: THE VIDEO IS FUCKING SICK. I begged him to send up one of the first three dupe house check tapes he got. I haven't been able to get away from the TV... Honestly. It's by and far better than any L1P video to date, and as far as progression in STYLE of video is concerned, I think it's more or less the benchmark for anything to date. Finally the droning, predictable, purely formulaic style of video has been broken ! It's just tight skate style shit with the progressive skiing touch that we all crave. As for video content, thats a completely subjective topic, but if you're into thick montages of Mickaels corked 5's and Crichton's absolute demolition of Quarterpipes, chalked full of BY AND FAR AWAY THE MOST COMPLETE AND LEGIT URBAN RAIL FOOTY EVER (EVER!!!!!), then I'm positive you will not be dissapointed.
If you have your doubts, please do yourself a favor and order up your copy. You will have a genuine showcase of how sick skiing has become.
Here are some highlights:
- As stated before, Crichton just goes to fuckin town on this Salt Lake City Quarterpipe. It's my favorite sequence in the video. Pretty much a showcase of quarterpipe skiing in general, as Crichton takes any kind of recent hot trick and just puts it all on the table. Unreal.
- Mickaels follow cams through the Squaw Park just putting a new definition on corked 5's and what style really is.
- Steele, Hibbert, Coty, and Pete Olenick making bitches out of upwards to 80ft quad kinkers all over the States and Canada.
- The first ever ALL JIB segment provided by Emil Coty. The kid just goes to town. Highlights: Switch ups over 15 foot transfers, switchups on quad kinkers.
- Find out why they HAD a fuckin rookie section in this years first Freeze mag. Amongst their own work, most of the big videos that you will see this year have completely neglected this kids. This is the future ! Reedy, McMurray, Olenick, Dumont, Coty, Bushfield, Kozody, Pep, Turpin, Finn, Grunow, Steele and the rest of the troop show you how far skiing has come.
- Nut wrenching crash seggy. God.