10. After posting a topic you procede to check back on it more than 30 times a day seeing who responded.
9. You look at all the female jibbers profiles realizing that most are too young/ ugly to date personally.
8. You happen to watch all of the movies in the media section and decide to watch them again/download all of them because you dont have your 'Happy Dayz' or 'Strike 3' dvd yet.
7. You happen to look through all of the profiles names that are named after pro riders only to realize they are retarted 12 year olds.
6. After looking through all of the pros names you search the rest of the profiles (all 7000) to see if there are in fact any pro riders on this forum.
5. You constantly change you own profile every other day and add a new trick under your 'best tricks' until you have a better arsenal than Eric Pollard.
4. You actually get carried away talking about how skiing cant include ski boarding. (Of course your name happily plugs line like 3 times in it.) *and I quote from lineskis.com: 'There has recently been a lot of debate among core riders regarding which size and style boards are cool or not cool. Who deserves respect or not according to the size of their boards. And Even what to call short or long board. Who cares? We dont!...And neither should you......Keep developing your own style and well keep making boards-products that support you.' -Jason Levinthal*
3. You constatly post about how cool your new haircut looks with the new skis-oakley puffy pants that tanner 'signed'.
2. After uploading pictures of yourself in front of a mirror holding your new skis and showing your new dew and pants you procede to the forums section a nice long speech of why you hate posers in new school skiing.
1. And the # 1 reason you know your addicted to newschoolers.....You get piss drunk and decided to start a top 10 list only now realizing the girls on here arent that young-ugly anymore.