Selling: ON3P Custom Kartel 96’s - Pillowfight Top Sheet 181’s

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Skis
Price: $550 Firm

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

*****SOLD****** What up New Schoolers, I just got a new pair of Magnus 90’s so I’m selling my ON3P Kartel 96 ‘s. $550 plus shipping. We can work out shipping. 2019 ON3P Kartel 96 181cm Custom Pillow Fight topsheet Custom green sidewalls Park detuned underfoot. Probably have about 40 days on these skis. Only have had them for 1 full season and half of this season. These skis are in great condition. They have zero edge damage. They do have some normal wear. A few scratches on the base, nothing even remotely near “deep”, just scratches. Some dings on the inside of sidewalls from crashes. I hit boxes but not rails so not much wear from the park. I used them as mainly all mountain skis for out west. Some barely visible scratches on the top sheet. But nothing that even dug into the topsheet. They have been re mounted once due to going to a smaller boot. So mounted once for 29.5 and once for 27.5 center mount. No issues to remount center etc again. Look Pivot 14’s NOT INCLUDED **** I’m in Virginia Text me for faster response 703-501-2866

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.