Selling: all mountain park skis kitten factory rayzr 95, 183cm

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Skis
Price: $275 - $375 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Trying to sell my kitten factories. dimensions 117/95/117. lots of sentimental value for me, but i dont ride them much and need cash for college fees. mounted one and a half times for fks 140s. first mount was for a 316bsl, then the heel piece was remounted for smaller boots 302mm. 2.5 by 2.5 mm edges and 1.8mm base. thicker materials than armada, faction,4frnt and most/all other brands except on3p. Theyve seen mostly all mtn use with the occasional rail. No edge cracks or edge indents. bases are in decent shape, just had a tune up at my local shop. lots of top sheet/sidewall hacks due to me having these as a younger shredder and trying to huck new tricks. one bad sidewall hack was filled with ptex ( see pictures) and is about 6-8 inches long. Tons of life left in these skis and theyre super fun to ride. theyre a bit small for me as well so they need to go. any questions or additional pics, shoot me a pm. id be happy to answer any questions. relatively firm on price but will always consider offers. black tint on tips and tails is just left over wax. i could go 275 for flat skis shipped. or 375 shipped with bindings. pay pal or venmo. thanks for looking. located in south eastern idaho

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.