Selling: free Fullt Tilt, Jiberish, Saga, Armada, Level 1, Oakley, Tall T and more

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Multiple
Price: $5 - $100 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

let's ring in the new year on new schoolers. i have stuff that is taking up space and need to get rid of. just like what i did back in december of 2018, most of the stuff is being essentially given away for free. i just ask that you pay for shipping (typically about $7-$11). i am also selling some of the nicer, and unused stuff for low prices. it's first come first serve. thanks. 2016 Full Tilt Classics – Size 28.5 Ridden a total of 6 days in the 2016 and 2017 seasons middle buckle on left boot has been replaced with stronger metal buckle. original plastic buckle broke. SlopeStyle in Breckenridge installed the metal one and it's stronger and better than the original. included extra photos of the boots so you can see. $69 shipped 13/14 Saga Fatigue 2L Jacket – Size XL Purchased in 2013. Never ridden. Never worn. Absolutely pristine. Tag’s still attached. It’s dying to see the snow and the light of day. $100 shipped obo Limited Edition Simon Dumont Pro Model Oakley Splices Worn and ridden in once in January of 2014 at Breckenridge. Emerald Iridium Lens. $69 shipped obo Level 1 Thermal Long Sleeve Tee - Team Size / 5 XL Worn a few seasons. Pay for shipping and it'll go to you. Level 1 Script Pink Tee - Size XL Only worn a few times Free / Just pay for shipping Armada Tech Tee - XL free / pay for shipping Armada Pocket Tee - XL free / pay for shipping Alta Tee - XL pay for shipping Seattle Mariners Randy Johnson Tee - Size XL fits like an XXL - pay for shipping Sol (rapper) Solzilla Tank - Size XL pay for shipping JIberish Old Boss Black Tee - Size XL Tee has pic of old boss man airing over some ladies sunbathing on his automobile Pristine. I don't think it's ever been worn tbh. Just pay for shipping Armada Icon Snapback Forrest Green and Gold. Perfect for you Minnesota Wild fans out there. free / pay for it to ship to ya Jiberish Visor - White Pristine condition / pay for shipping and it's yours Level 1 Boonie Cap - Tan Good Condition / free / pay for shipping Colorado Acid Moon Daffy Tee - Size XL picked this up at the Funky Monkey in New Orleans tag says XL, but this honestly fits like a Medium it'd be a comfortable fit for a girl free just pay for shipping Jiberish Matterhorn Tee - Size XL like new. worn one time free / pay for shipping Africa Tie and Christopher Columbus Tie i've had these for a number of years. i am a psychopath free / please get them out of my sight Faction Lanyards got these at the Less world premiere free Old School Columbia Anorak - Size XL pretty sick jacket tbh. might actually keep it. free / pay for shipping Tall T Productions Tan Drip Logo Tee - Size 96 pristine condition - free Spearmint Rhino Beanie another thing i want out of my sight might just burn it JIberish Coaches Jacket - Size XXXL have two. black and forest / olive drab both absolutely pristine each $45 shipped Sunkist Neon Orange Oakley Splices these are a little unique bc i left them under the rear windshield of my car and they sat there soaking the Colorado sun for the entire summer of 2014. the neon orange faded to a lighter, creamsicle-like orange, and near white fade on the sharp edges. the under of the goggles still holds the original neon as you can see in the pics. these have the hi intensity yellow lens and will also come with the blacked out lens. $69 shipped or best offer Umbro shorts also got these at the Funky Monkey in New Orleans. they're probably older than me free

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.