*TEXT 262-215-7264 or DM if you wanna talk price or want more pics*
1) Jiberish grey varsity jacket (2XL) - only worn once, good fit for skiing. I'm 6' and is a little to big to wear off the hill.
2) KALLT baby blue hoodie (2XL) - fits more like XL now, also has small stain.
3) Vintage Quiksilver Australia ski jacket (XL) - fits smaller than XL, but very warm. The zipper is a bit finicky, but I can repair if anyone is interested.
4) CLWR insulated ski jacket (XXL) - used for about 3 seasons, but definitely still has some life in it. Has a couple marks on the back.
5) Vishnu Items Fleece (XL) - only problem with this one is the elastic around the right wrist is loose.
6) Jiberish denim anorak (XL) - has a kangaroo pouch, and is insulated. Really nice piece.
7) Full tilt Intuition Pro Liner (29.5) - used ~30 days, still have a lot of life and they don't smell yet.