Selling: GEAR SALE - hot deals!

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Apparel
Price: $10 - $50 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Plenty Soul Hoodie: This thing is extremely tall, and I even shortened it a bit. You can return to standard length if you want. Comes to mid thigh, I am 6’1. 8/10 condition $30 ELECTRIC EG2 Googles with 2 lenses, the blues are great for flat light. Lenses have small scratches but not visible when wearing! they do not affect vision. $50 XL Oakley Goretex pants - Green Good condition, some wear on lower part of pant cuffs, not a big deal. Good condition 8/10. $40 Saga OG Boardshorts x2 both size 32 waist These are very high quality board shorts from one of Saga’s first lines. I wore these barely as shorts in the summer a couple times. They are in perfect condition. $20/each Saga Shutout jacket from one of their first lines, same story as the boardshorts. Barely worn. Great condition. High quality with vents and pockets all over it! Size XL but fits super tall.. $50 OG armada fievel hoodie size 2XL. This has been one of my favorite hoodies in the past! Moving on from tall clothing. $35

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.