GONE! This item has already been bought/sold or traded and has already been closed by the poster.

Selling: Bloom Pants and NSL Hoodie

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Other
Price: $40 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Whats up NS! trying to unload some old gear that I no longer have a use for. Check my feedback, I have been here for a while and I am legit. Venmo is preferred but we can always work something out if not. Shipping not included. These prices are somewhat firm, feel free to offer up worst I can say is no. Not looking for trades. If you want better or more pictures of something I will be happy to send some over, just ask. Thanks! XL Bloom pants- $40- picture came out weird but they have the quilted patches on the knees, have seen a lot of use, cuffs were usually rolled up so minimal cuts, one zipper on the knee pocket doesnt work (who uses that, lets be real) Overall very sick pants, will be tough to see them go. 3XL NSL Designs hoodie- $40- fits more like a 2XL, but barely worn Thank you, offer up! happy browsing

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.