Selling: Season Equipment Nexus 183cm All Mountain Monster!

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Skis
Price: $485 - $800 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

* Price is without the Salomon Shift 13's. With the binding price is $800 This ski was used all last season but I took extreme care of the topsheet and bases. This is hands down one of the best skis I've ever been on and is tough for me to get rid of. Not only was I able to tour on this ski in boot deep powder, but it's an all-mountain beast with a fantastic edge on deep GS turns and super playful in the park, crud and bumps. There is an excellent overview of these skis available on Blisters website: https://blisterreview.com/gear-reviews/season-nexus-ski Tip | Waist | Tail: 137 - 106 - 133 You pray for snow. You cross your fingers, your toes, your heart, your mind, but let’s face it - you’re heading to the mountain regardless. The Season Nexus Skis are designed for point-and-shoot rideability whatever the day holds, with a mid-fat waist that epitomizes the do anything, go anywhere mindset of the modern skier. Their progressive geometry defies easy labels, allowing them to occupy the fertile ground where competing styles blur and cross-pollinate to create something entirely new. On the Nexus it’s all skiing, and all lines go.

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.