Selling: OAKLEY FLIGHT DECKS (NEW), OAKLEY MOD 3 HELMET AND DJI OSMO MOBILE 1 GIMBAL

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Other
Price: $1 - $1000 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Brand new Oakley Flight Deck Goggles with Prizm Jade Iridium lenses, silver outriggers and black O strap. Plutonite bag (white) and box included. I bought a bunch of these to piece together the goggle I wanted to make, then I put together all the other parts for this sale. I also have a Prizm torch lens $70 shipped and a used pair of white Flight Deck frames $35 shipped (or $25 if bought with something else from me). $150 each for the full brand new goggles (2 for $285). I will cover shipping and paypal fees, but if Venmo or Cash App work for you, I will very much appreciate it. (also to add this is NOT Flight Deck XM..... I repeat not XM) DJI Osmo Mobile 1 Gimble Used. Works great still, will be tested before shipped. It also comes with charge cable, stand, universal accesory mounts and a DJI clutch bag/carrying case $65 shipped SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Oakley Mod 3 helmet (used) with minor scratches/scuffs. Color is Factory Pilot Blackout (with retro Oakley logo) Size Medium (55-59cm). No major impacts with helmet, comes with extra visor, side plates and oakley dustbag. I loved this helmet, but got a new helmet with MIPS. Adult sizing. SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.