Buying: THE I NEED A LITTLE MONEY PACKAGE DEAL $90 shipped OBO

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Other
Price: $1 - $1000 Firm

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Whats happening. I`ve got a few items that I need outta here. Was hoping someone might want to take them off my hands as a package deal. Or maybe not as a package deal. Looking for $90 shipped OBO. Local pick up in Bend, OR. The items are: XL Dankine Jacket Black. Had this guy for a few years but never really wore it. No damage other than at the bottom by the zipper. There is a piece of material missing thats no bigger than a bottle cap. Other than that it`s pretty much perfect 8/10. Next up: Black Spy Goggles w/ Low Light lens Got these around the same time as the jacket. Used them for the past few seasons and never failed me. The main lens is a sweet all black lens but also comes with an amber colored low light lens that works perfectly in storm riding or night riding. No damage done to lenses or straps. Pretty much perfect condition 9/10 Lastly: Dakine Spring Gloves Bought these at the end of the season this year because it was too hot for my gloves. Only wore them a few times but they`re perfect for a nice spring day. Figured I`d toss them in to try and sweeten the pot. 9/10 Like I said, I`m looking for $90 shipped but I am open to other offers. No trades! Local Pick up: Bend, OR Thanks gang.

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.