Selling: Jackets! Pants! Crowbars!

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Multiple
Price: $1 - $70 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Buy my stuff, I'll ship it quickly and it be cheap as hell. Offer up on anything, please take advantage of me. I am 5' 8" on a good day and got some belly (but working on that) 1) Analog jacket, two tone brown-tan, size L - $70 shipped Warm, fuzzy hood, great condition. This jacket looks great with my yellow pants that are also listed. Nice and baggy for a L. 8.5/10 2) Oakley jacket, yellow-green, size XXL - $40 shipped Also warm, not fuzzy, pretty worn. Cuffs are a bit discolored, small rail mark on the chest area, some usual wear, no major tears I can spy; found one on the inside of the hood, but did not find any exterior tears. Nice and baggy, if you into that, this is the discount jacket for you. 6-7/10 3) Oakley pants, very vibrant yellow, size L - $40 shipped Pretty warm, good condition, very bright. Fit me well, a little snug in the waist but still very comfy. Everyone will know exactly where to find you in a crowd. The pants/cuffs are in good condition, no tears or ripping, but the butt, knees, and boot cuff areas have some discoloring; it's like blue/greyish spots, not even faded yellow. Aside from the discolor the condition of these is pretty good. 7/10 4) Helly Hansen pants, grey, size XL - $30 shipped ft. a small dog named Mommas Warm pants, friggin huge on me. Always had to wear with a belt. Some small tears on the butt, and fraying on the cuffs. These are longgg pant legs. 6/10 5) Oakley Crowbars, blue-white frames and strap - $50 shipped My used to be favorite goggles, put together this setup from other NSers. Blue to white frames, matching strap, and blue riggers. Overall 7.5/10; lense is probably a 6/10. Not sure what tint it is, but definitely for a sunnier day. Will send in a soft bag.

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.