Selling: Auction for Oakley, Saga, Tall T, and Armada

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Other
Price: $10 - $40 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

I’m auctioning off all of this stuff and 100% of the proceeds will go to Soren McFalls and help him in his fight against cancer. https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-soren-become-a-cancer-survivor/ Some of this stuff is new and never used, other stuff has been ridden heavily. New stuff is floored at a starting price, the ridden items are name your price. Update: It was auction style, but the initial auction has concluded. The first $135 have been donated to Soren. From here on out, put down what price you want on what's left and it will be yours! Don’t worry about shipping, I will cover that cost. That way 100% of your money goes to Soren. Feel free to DM me any questions you have, or leave them in the comments. The gear ain’t much, but I’m hoping some of it appeals to some of you. Thanks, and let’s do what we can to move some goods to new loving skiers and more importantly, we can get Soren up and healthy so that he’ll be skiing in the many years ahead. ———————————————————— Oakley Crowbars - starting price $20 worn for 3 days at Keystone during the 2010-2011 season and 1 day at Breck Easter Weekend 2012. Saga Skeleton Pipe Glove, size Medium- starting price $15 i bought these brand new, tried them on, and they were so small on me they cut off circulation to me fingers. Still great condition Black Tall T Hoodie, Team Size - SOLD bought brand new, too big for me. Never ridden in. still like new. excellent condition Black Saga Fatigue Jacket, size XL - SOLD bought brand new. Was too big for my liking. Never ridden in. perfect condition, tags still attached. Brown Saga Fatigue Pants, size XL - SOLD purchased from SlopeStyle in 2013, only worn during that season, and then one additional day at Mt Crescent, Iowa in 2017. still good condition! Black/Grey Saga Anomie Pants, size XL - starting price $20 also purchased from SlopeStyle in 2013. my go-to’s. they’ve been all over from the east coast, Midwest, Colorado, and Utah. amazing pants with classic Saga style Slope Style Tall T, 3XL tall - SOLD - starting price $15 purchased at Slope Style in 2013. Worn a fairly good amount. good condition. a rare one. Real Tree Armada B-Dog Mitt, size XL - name your price! these have been used... see the pics. my favorite mits and you can see they’ve been sliced up pretty good from grabs. they were sliced up seasons ago and i still wear them no matter the condition. can be repaired if you know how to sew. have the awesome pockets in the backhand for my ski pass or hand warmers Black Saga Joggers, size XL - starting price $10 great condition, but my ex-girlfriend’s puppy chewed the end of the pull string. see pic Treefort Lifestyles Beanie - $15 great condition, worn a couple times, leather logo

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.