GONE! This item has already been bought/sold or traded and has already been closed by the poster.

Selling: FS ON3P quiver for a friend -Attack 14 AT’s, Billygoats, Kartels, and Woodsmans

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Other
Price: $175 - $400 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

A good friend of mine is moving to Arkansas to chase mountain bike dreams. He is heavily downsizing all gear and does not need skis in the south. All skis have been mounted on the line for a 298 BSL. He is a veteran tuner at the Creel in Spokane so all skis have been meticulously taken care of. All bases and edges are in great condition, I could not find a single ding in any base. Edges are in good true condition on each ski. Details per ski as follows: Billygoat is a 179cm. Have one mount for an Attack on the line for a 298 BSL. Top sheet has some chipping but nothing major. Looking for $400 plus shipping/PayPal fees. Woodsman 108 is 177. He skied these one time. Mounted for an Attack on the line for a 298 BSL. VERY little top sheet chipping (I had to search hard to find anything). Looking for $400 plus shipping/PayPal fees as well. Kartels are a 181 and have been skied more than any of the others. Bases are still in amazing condition. Top sheets so signs of wear and have a fairly large chip on one of the tails (did not go past the graphic layer). One mount for a shift on the line at 298mm. $250 plus ship and PayPal fees? Tell me what you think is fair and why. Also selling the two pairs of Attacks from the Goats and Woodsmans. Both are the 14 AT version that is WTR, GW, and alpine compatible. Muggy sold a set for $175 shipped so I’ll toss out the same deal. All items will be shipped insured with signature confirmation via USPS (unless you want to buck up for a different service) Text me at 2085121763 for the quickest response. Thanks for helping me help a homie!

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.