Selling: Blizzard Brahma Skis, Rossignol Super 7 HD, Cheap Rossignol Super 7 Skis and Bindings

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Skis
Price: $275 - $475 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Moving into a camper van, so I need to sell the gear I’ve been hoarding. All prices are plus shipping or free Denver Pickup. Not really looking for trades, other than potentially any gear for the van buildout or services related to that (electrical, carpentry, etc). Possibly could trade for some skis ~115mm underfoot, 170cm long for my dad. First are some Blizzard Brahmas. 180cm. Excellent shape, maybe 10 days on them. They were mounted once before for demo bindings. I remounted for the Rossignol FKS bindings at 296mm BSL, I reused a couple holes on the heel pieces. Should be plenty of room left for another mount. Bases, edges are pristine, few top sheet scratches. Bindings only have 2 or 3 days on them. $250 flat, $475 with bindings. ________________________ Next I have a pair of (2018?) Rossignol Super 7 Skis with Tyrolia Attack 13 bindings. $300 My dad’s been using these. These were the women’s version, which is identical to the men’s version of the ski, except for the purple/white top sheets. I covered them with some carbon fiber vinyl for my dad, they looked pretty good until the vinyl started chipping. At this point it probably would look best to just remove the vinyl and spray paint them black, which I might do if they don’t sell. Excellent shape otherwise, bases and edges are in very good shape. Come with Tyrolia Attack 13 bindings (1st mount) which should fit from around 292-327mm bsl boots without a remount. ________________________________________________ Selling a brand new pair of 2020 Rossignol Super 7 HD Skis. 180cm long, 115mm waist. Bought em for my dad to replace the old ones, but decided this year he should probably be downsizing to something shorter. $400 flat. If desired, I have a variety of ski bindings I could include (attack 16, Rossignol FKS 180, tectons, attack2 16, Attack2 13 at).

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.