Selling: FS: Stept, Saga, Jiberish, Treefort

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Apparel
Price: $20 - $60 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Have a few items to sell. 1. Stept Hoody - 4XL, in very good shape, no rips or stains, worn a few times but has been in my closet most of the time. Tall and wide, very large, not sure of the length but it's huge. Would like to get $60, don't see these around anymore, thick and strong sweatshirt 2. Jiberish Wolf Crewneck - 3XL, again not sure of the exact length but it's pretty big. Great shape and very thick sweatshirt - $30 3. Saga Slims - XL, these were the pant prior to the fatigue, I believe these are from 2011, maybe 2010. Overall in ok shape except that the legs are pretty beat up down by the boot. Lots of cuts but other than that they are fine. $50 4. Saga Anomie - XL, not sure what year these were from, but overall in good shape minus the cuts around the boot area. They also have treefort suspenders on there that are nice. The buckles are rusted a bit, but other than that they work fine and allow for adjustability. $50 for pants, $70 with suspenders (could also include these w/ the slims, I'm looking to go to bibs) I can text more photos if you'd like, specifically for the pants in better lighting, as well as the hoodies. Not sure what the going rates are for this stuff, but message me with any questions. We can negotiate shipping depending on where you're located, shipping from CT. two-oh-three - seven six seven - 3 eight nine 7

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.