Selling: Selling 181 Salomon Dumonts with STH 16 Bindings/ Ninthward Le Comte 176cm / Solomon SPK Boots 26.5

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Skis
Price: $75 - $200 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Looking to get rid of some older ski equipment from the past as I'm moving out of my house. I have some older items here but all have good life left in them. Figured I would hop back on Newschoolers where I used to be all day everyday to see if anyone wants first crack at this stuff. First up is the Salomon Dumonts 181 skis with STH 16 bindings. I got them in a deal with Nick Martini back in the day and have Jiberish and Stept stickers on them. They dont' have any gashes or anything on the bottom of the skis and can provide more pictures if anyone is interested (looking for $200 for those with bindings). I also have some Ninthward LeComte skis which were the MICKAEL DESCHENAUX pro models. Not sure of the value of those and they have been drilled for bindings a couple times (looking for $70 for those). Lastly are some Salomon SPK boots from an older era that are size 26.5. They are in working order but a little used so looking for $75 for those as well. Hopefully someone can find a new home for this equipment and carry them back to the mountains with for new generation.

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.