Selling: ARV 96.....FKS Everything you need...

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Other
Price: $1 - $1000 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Got these 184 arv 96s back and need to sell them sooner rather than later, texxt me if interested! Sold the WTR 140s... decided I can part with my beat up fks 180s believe they are a 105 brake bent out to fit 110s, they look and feel super beat till you step into them, ridden everyday for ever never had a problem with them. I also have some fks 140s just swapped out the plate/brake of the heel pieces so the whole lower part on both are brand new 130 brakes. Both pairs are OG orange. Shoot me a text if interested. Also have a a tundra grille and some other 2nd gen parts as well as some of the stuff below if interested. A couple of things for sale and a lot more on the way. Text me if you are interested in anything 208 7 2 1 892 5. Inbetween Idaho and Montana so let me know you you are close and we can do a drop off/pick up. Keep eyes peeled for some armada outerwear, jiberish hoodies and things on the way.

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.